2017Darling Harbour, SydneyTumbalong Park02:00 pm
**** CHINESE REGISTRATION FORM ****
Download link: Baby Blessing Registration Form
A newborn is a gift of hope and a promise to ourselves and to the world at large; a continuation of the power of life expressed in the new little face you hold before you.
Fo Guang Shan Nan Tien Temple is pleased to present the Buddha’s Day Baby Blessing Ceremony,where children under the age of five will be blessed by the Venerables of Fo Guang Shan NanTien Temple, so that they may live a happy and fulfilled life under the protection and guidance of the Buddha and Bodhisattvas.
Last registration is at 1:30pm at the registration counter next to the stage.
Baby Blessing Ceremony is to bless children under the protection and guidance of the Buddhas so they may live a happy, healthy and fulfilled life.
Group A: Expectant Mother Group B: 6-12 months old Group C: 1-5 years old
Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour
7/5/2017 (Sun), 2:00pm (Registration at 12:00pm)
Group A: $20 (Baby Shower Blessing, souvenir)
Group B: $35 (Baby Blessing, souvenir costume, baby draw lots ceremony, certificate, gift)
Group B: $20 (Baby Blessing, certificate, gift)
1. Registration – Group A collect souvenir costume
2. Baby Blessing Ceremony
3. Group photos, receive certificate
4. Group A will be continuing with baby draw lots ceremony
How to register
1. Click the link at the top of the page to download form
2. Fill out form and select Group A or B or C
3. Hand in form with payment to closest BLIA branch or
4. Hand in form with payment at the registration booth at the festival (7th May 2017)