Tumbalong Park, 11 Harbour St, Darling Harbour, New South Wales
Saturday 11 May 2019 9:00am and Sunday 12 May 2019 9:00am
The Celebration includes an International Vegetarian Food Fair which unites culinary delights from China, Japan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia and other nations. Visitors can also enjoy musical and dancing performances from China, India, Sri Lanka, Japan, Vietnam, Australia and other cultures. Do not miss the tea meditation and Tai Chi exercise in the morning, and attend the Dharma and mindfulness seminars in the afternoon. Bathing of Buddha is one of must do things for this Festival.
In addition, the Festival also introduces guests to other religious and cultural activities such as:
– Bathing of the Buddha and Purification of Our Minds Ceremony
– Blessing Ceremony for World Peace
– Tea meditation and Tai Chi
– Buddhism books, arts and gifts
– Art and craft workshops for adults and children
– One stroke calligraphy exhibition
This 2-day festival aims to provide a variety of activities throughout the day for visitors of all ages and from all cultural backgrounds through different types of rituals, culture & arts, multicultural food and entertainment.